League of Legends logo

League of Legends logo

7/9/13

SoloQ commentaries : Vayne game

    Hello!Today I've played 3 ranked games.That was my promotion games for plat 3.But I lost 2 games because of one mad guy that was randomly playing with me twice in a row and twice ruined my games.I was playing quite ok, but I don't want to comment them because of this guy.

 

 

    The last third game I played with my close friend AI Jendi.He's just silver 2 because He's playing league like 4-5 months.But He's learning from me very fast!

 

 

    As I was 1 pick and Jendi was last we asked for duobot.Their first pick was Ezreal, so I decided to pick Vayne and counter him.But that was mid Ez (he was AD, not AP) and enemies picked Caitlyn, slightly countering me.Jendi is maining Top lane, So he had only a couple of supports to pick.I asked him for Taric but enemies picked it and I had to choos between Alistar and Soraka and chose second because of endles sustain on lane.Let's GO!

 

My team was : Malphite, Zyra, Nocturne, Vayne, Soraka

 

Enemy team was: Nasus, Ezreal, Zac, Caitlyn, Taric

 

 

Early game

     First 10-15 minutes were quite ok.Lane wasn't hard (though we had bad times and just had to stay under the tower and just wait for Soraka's healing) and at 6 level friendly Nocturne ganked lane and we killed Taric.Top and middle were also winning their lanes and We had nice gold lead.

 

Early game mark (1-10) : 7

 

 

Mid game

     And once again mid game was last part of the game.Me and Jendi started zoning,killing and outfarming our opponents hardly.Zac tried to gank us but me, Jendi and Nocturne made incredible turnarounds and took more and more kills.We both managed to don't die and that was great!

 

Mid game mark : 9

Here are statictics of the game:


Thanks for reading! CYA :*


 


No comments:

Post a Comment