League of Legends logo

League of Legends logo

7/6/13

LCS EU summer W4D1 Recap

Here is recap of LCS EU Summer W4D1!

Game 1 : Fnatic vs MYM

I obviously expected that MYM will get an easy win as Fnatic made serious roster changes that didn't look stron ( I didn't knew who's Puszu until now XD)But Fnatic came out pretty strong to beat MYM quite confident.sOAZ and Xpeke waas true Fnatic playmakers (obvious) so Fnatic got the victory and at the moment they are 5:6. GJ Fnatic!

 

Game 2 : Gambit VS Alternate

I expected even game between GMB and ATN but I forgot about Alternate's substitution ( No FLord , WhiteKnight here) that was game changing. I think that it's The end of the Alternate's era. WP Gambit!

 

 

Game 3 : EG vs LemonDogs

In my opinion EG were slightly favoured in this game.I was sure that EG's experience and teamplay will be that much stronger than LD's ambitions and roster changes. But I was disappointed in EG's power. They were losing at ingame-strategy (taking objectives) and in flashy moments (Froggen was performing not his best IMO).So , Congratulations for LD!

 

 

Game 4 : SK vs NiP

I felt quite nervous as I'm SK fan at the beginning of the game (I think players felt like that too).The game was quite even , but some SK's typical mistakes gifted NiP advantage.SK was trying to comeback but they were hesitating too much and didn't find the way to comeback and lost it :( Gongratz to NiP anyways!

 
 

Game 5 : FNC vs LD

 

 

REALLY EVEN GAME.But fnc's experience allowed them to win.xPeke strategy worked nicely.GJ Fnatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment