League of Legends logo

League of Legends logo

7/8/13

SoloQ game commentary : Caitlyn game

       Here is my first commentary of soloQgame!                      

                                                            

    Today I was playing mostly normal games, but I won't comment them, because there's nothing interesting about that.But I played one ranked game!Note: I am marking myself for every part of the game played ( Early game, Mid game and Late Game).

 

    Let's talk about this!I was second pick and asked ADc/mid.As our fpick took mid, I took ADc.I was choosing between Vayne, Ezreal and Caitlyn.Their FP was Twitch, so I decided to pick Cait to win lane because of 100 range advantage.

 

 

My team was : Diana , Lux, Lee Sin , Caitlyn (me) and Nami.

Enemy team was : Teemo, Malzahar, Hecarim, Twitch and Fiddle.

 

 

    The game begun, I was playing on blue side so I came to defend tribush.Twitch invaded this, and here I've made mistake.Instead of just retreating i started fighting him and retreated too late.I chose fighting because I saw Lee Sin and Nami coming for me.But unfortunately they cam in too late ( though they killed Twitch, they didn't save me at all).

 

 

Early game

    Lane phase was ok. I was outcs-ing Twitch and once they've made poitional mistake, me and Nami just kited them and killed them both ( Caitlyn's range is really good in lanephase pressuring).After this 2 kills lane was even easier.But once we've made positional mistake when sieging them under the turret ( Fiddle feared me under the turret) and we lost that fight both dying (Atleast we got Fiddle :D)

Early game mark (1-10): 7

 

 

Mid game

    Midgame was last part of this game , because we finally took the advantage as our mid , bot and jungle were all outfarming their opponents ( Top was losing, but only a bit).We won a couple of 3v3 and 4v3 fights and pushed middle for the game.GG!

Mid game mark : 8

Here are the game statictics:














Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment