League of Legends logo

League of Legends logo

7/7/13

Grand Duelists (1 vs 1 Tournament) Recap

Game 1 : AI Xanders (me) vs Fiery Golem

Before the game I've noticed that He played 1 Nunu game before tournament.I thought that My Vayne ( It's my main pick at 1vs1) will easy win against Nunu.So I didn't banned Nunu and took Vayne.Obviously He picked Nunu :D.The game was harder than I expected but finally I defeated him without hard problems

 

 

Game 2 : AI Xanders vs Doophi

I noticed that He won previous game with WW and He got all melee's at most played ranked champions.So I didn't care hard about bans.I've gave away FB and felt quite nervous, but later I killed him once and twice more after death.Game was interesting and hard , but carriable

 

 

Game 3 : AI Xanders vs Drago6001

He banned My Vayne but I had second main champion - Kennen.Game was even until I started going agressive.We both died few times when fightin 1v1. But I farmed much better and killed him twice in a row later and took the victory! :D

 

 

Game 4 : AI Xanders vs KpacHblu

As KpacHblu was challenger i felt quite nervous. He had also invited streamer to broadcast this game.This made me twice more nervous.I was first time broadcasted thoug i managed to get into Bo8 round last week!Around 150 people were watching my game XD.I've took Vayne as it wasn't banned and KpacHblu picked Kog'Maw.The game was intensive, I've even took FB but I didn't feel confident in my victory from the very beginning to the end.I've made a couple of mistakes that costed me the whole game.GG anyways!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment