League of Legends logo

League of Legends logo

10/23/13

Improve your mechanics!

    I've found a web-site where you can train your reflexes(reaction, aim speed etc.)!It's russian site but you can choose english language (I already did it)

 

   

     I advice you to start with easy trainings:

1)Exact Aiming     

Basic training of accuracy.

2)Press Reaction

Basic training of reflex reaction.

3)Fast Aiming     

Basic training of quickness.

 

    And only after that you should go for another, harder trainings.Here is  a full web-site!Enjoy!

 

    If you keep training everyday, You will notice your results in trainings improved.Later on you will notice your results in games will improve!I know its by myself!

 

    Thanks for reading!Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment